Monday, July 21, 2008

Thing # 5: Flickr

Flickr is fun to browse. I'm awed by the quantity and quality of the photos. I chose the polar bear paws because they looked so playful and cool swimming about with a double-pawed wave. It wasn't hard to get the photo into the blog, but getting the citation into place is more challenging, I hope that turns out right. (I don't know where it went?) I also included a link for my fun discovery of a Flickr related website that is an unusual way to browse their pictures. I haven't figured out how to use Taggalaxy yet for anything other than entertainment and serious lost time, but I imagine there must be a way to pull the photos from this site and then apply them elsewhere. If you click on the word Flickr at the top Taggalaxy will open...Enjoy!
Agrab.

No comments: