Sunday, July 27, 2008

# 10 Online Image Generator

This was certainly fun, and a welcome break from the last two assignments. I was thinking of getting books back to the library as you can see from my creations to the right on the sticky note and the Berlin Wall graffiti. They were both fairly fast (yippee!) and I didn't allow myself to experiment with EVERYthing this time. So many uses and toys to play with! I think teachers would love to see these things and having an optional professional development session after school for one hour to introduce them to these tools and give them time to play would unleash a myriad of creative uses. By working with a group together in the computer lab excitement would be contagious too. Even those that didn't attend would soon hear about it... Here are the two toy/tools I used: http://postit.note.txt2pic.com/ and http://www.signgenerator.org/graffiti/ I am mystified that the second one will copy & paste but refuse to hot link. GRRR!
Agrab.

2 comments:

fsm said...

Great job with the various online generator creations you posted on your blog! I like the idea of offering a professional development for teachers after school in a computer lab, so that they can play and share ideas as a group or in grade level small groups. The permission to "play" always makes learning more fun!

MomOf2 said...

I liked the post it note. I hadn't seen that one. I think I would have liked seeing something like this every once in a while versus all of those papers in my boxes for the kids. This would be a good reminder before the papers going out. Cute, effective, and earth friendly.