Sunday, July 27, 2008

Thing # 9 Useful Library-Related Blogs & News Feeds

Bloglines and Google Blog were the easiest and fastest, but the reality is that nothing was quick because I am too curious for my own good. I realize the point of all these tools is to speed up the process of getting information, but the set up certainly is slow as I methodically go down every street to see every scenic view. I also liked Topix.net quite a bit. I thought I would like Technorati more than I did. I found a blog I enjoyed called "HeyJude" from the Edublogs award winners and I thought I could only subscribe to it through Technorati membership, but I'm not yet convinced I was successful. Time will tell... and I feel like time and deadlines are not working with the same type of hourglasses. One is filled with water and the other is filled with mud!
Agrab.

No comments: